Prospective students must proceed to the Bursary Department and collect Bank Teller and pay in a named school bank account a given amount for collection of Prospectus.
- You are to report to the Office of Vice Principal Administration for collection of the student’s Admission Letter, Handbook and Registration Forms.
- The provision of prospectus must be followed and carried out completely before full registration is effected.
- You shall fill a Registration Form and Undertaking to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- You will be required to pay the school fee stipulated for the term to the bank and present the teller on the day of registration.
- This admission is offered only to the intending Boarding Students.