Requirements for Prospective Candidates
- Those who wish to enter JS-1 must complete their primary six.
- To be eligible for admission into JSS 1, candidates must turn 11 years by 31st of August of the exam year.A student may be withdrawn if it is later discovered that his/her age was falsified for the purpose of gaining admission into the College.
- Parents are advised to make sure that all students who hope to enter into SJSSN know how to wash their own clothes, sweep and dust their own room, and keep the elementary rules of personal hygiene.
- Successful candidates from other school into JSS 2, SSS 1 and SSS 2 MUST present Transfer Certificate and Letter of Recommendation from the Principal of their last school and a
- Successful candidates from other school into JSS 2, SSS 1 and SSS 2 MUST also present a Letter of Recommendation from a Priest where they worship
Final list of successful candidates is being published in the Catholic Star, the Catholic Diocese of Makurdi Newspaper and is pasted and posted on the school notice board and the school website.